Building Your First Intelligent App with Xamarin and Microsoft Cognitive Services
René Ruppert shows you how to easily integrate the power of three different Azure Cognitive Services into a Xamarin application. Given that nobody can decipher René’s handwriting, he’s going to use the power of Azure to turn it into clear text and use that as input for further processing.
During this session, you will:
• Explore the various Azure Cognitive Services
• Integrate these services into a Xamarin.Forms app
• Use Azure Computer Vision services to turn handwritten text into clear text
• Use Azure Language services to analyze the sentiment of the recognized text
• Use Bing Search to find images matching the key phrases of the text